Re: FLDIGI

Paul Butzi <kg7stv@...>

the controls are lower left, two boxes with left and right arrows each, which set what level moves you off black, and what the slope of signal intensity/color change is.

You can also adjust the color scheme in the waterfall configuration panel.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Feb 27, 2016, at 4:44 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got the vert size working.

Still trying to adjust intensity.
thanks
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Been using HRD for 10yrs and trying to get FLDIGI set up.

Is it OK to ask questions here or should I be on a different reflector.

I would like to know how to stretch the waterfall vertically. It only is about one inch high at the bottom of the screen and I would like 2-3 inches.

Also I can adjust my VAC levels to get the waterfall background just starting to show a bit of colour but would like to increase the signal intensity or strength indication so that the big stations are red.

TVM for any help

Barry