Re: Looking for IA, NE, AR, OK

Mike - W0TMW #2207

I've a full day today, too. I'll be on the air tomorrow and we can link up then. I'll send you an email.

Thanks, Clark.

Mike - W0TMW  #2207

I could do more hamming if life didn't constantly intervene.

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 02/25/2016 07:05 PM, 'F. Clark Sauls, MD' fcsauls@... [070] wrote:

Hi Mike,

I have a full day tomorrow, but should be free tomorrow evening from 1830 on, Sat and Sun afternoons.  My wife has plans for Saturday night.  Otherwise, I should be available.  I can do either 40 or 80 and can do JT65 if need be.  Let me know what your schedule permits.

Regretfully, it IS that time of year!

73s,

Clark