From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 4:16 PM
Subject: [070] Remote Operation

Good afternoon all.
Question for the group re remote operation.

If I am running my station remotely what is my location as far as my licence or the grid I provide.
Is it my location or the location of my transmitter.

My Canadian license  reads "certificate holder is authorized to operate amateur radio apparatus in accordance with the regulations"
This would lead me to use the locn wherever I may be.

My Australian one is an "Apparatus license" that authorizes the operation of an unrestricted Amateur Station which is portable throughout Australia and its territories.
In this case i would think the locn I use should be where the TX is located as it is what is licenced.

Retirement to lead to to much pondering and rainy days too much thinking.

The floor is open
Barry
VA7GEM