  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 02/15/2016 03:59 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Jeff ...  That what happens when you have a big signal, hi !   I get it all the time when calling "CQ"  and I get stations calling all over each other as well as stations calling when I try to finish a QSO.  I chalk it up to inexperience, impatience or both... or they can't hear each other and figured the QSO was finished. Different areas of Europe probably can't hear each other much like here in U.S..

Worked 2 Polish stations this morning on 15m... thankfully they used Eqsl and the calls I put in log were correct (I guessed good !).  There were other stations calling which made things difficult.

Usually wait for those stations who thought they worked me and regetfully reject on Eqsl.  However, I usually stick around and toss out a short CQ in hopes they're still on frequency.

Jerry  N9AVY

From: "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Cayman Islands ZF1DM ON 15M

Mike..... a Portugal station decided right in the middle of our qso to have qso with me and blocked u out completely  .... I kept coming back to u ignoring him ...anyway I got all the good stuff from u on the first go round ... ur in the log ... I am sure he logged me as a qso  but he won't be in my log ... languge barrier I guess ... hi hi

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 12:35 PM, "Mike Watson mikew@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I don't think we can link on 15M. Want to try 20M?  I'll call CQ.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com/
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 02/15/2016 12:19 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

Mike ...suggest a band ...I am by the radio now

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 12:16 PM, "Mike Watson mikew@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

Got 'em last week.  I'm on 15M but I haven't heard him.

BTW, still need MS for WAS, Jeff.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com/
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 02/15/2016 11:35 AM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

 ZF1DM ..calling cq on15m now ...strong signal in MS

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS