Re: Cayman Islands ZF1DM ON 15M

Mike - W0TMW #2207

15 and 18M in the morning. 30M in the afternoon and 40M in the evening and that's with a vertical not a beam.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 02/15/2016 03:52 PM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] wrote:

Beside 20m what band currently is active in PSK?

General-purpose universal answer :)
Change the band and time range boxes (and hit "go" again) for varying/clearer views.

--david
KJ4IZW

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:19 PM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Beside 20m what band currently is active in PSK? I am just now sitting down to work some and wondering if anything is producing some results. I prefer to stay off 20m at the moment.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 1:02 PM, "Mike Watson mikew@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I noticed 15M was coming back. I picked up a Poland and a Greece station afterwards.  Can you QSL via LotW?

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com/
http://www.crucis.net/1632search

On 02/15/2016 12:50 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

Mike..... a Portugal station decided right in the middle of our qso to have qso with me and blocked u out completely  .... I kept coming back to u ignoring him ...anyway I got all the good stuff from u on the first go round ... ur in the log ... I am sure he logged me as a qso  but he won't be in my log ... languge barrier I guess ... hi hi

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 12:35 PM, "Mike Watson mikew@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

I don't think we can link on 15M. Want to try 20M?  I'll call CQ.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com/
http://www.crucis.net/1632search

On 02/15/2016 12:19 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

Mike ...suggest a band ...I am by the radio now

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, February 15, 2016 12:16 PM, "Mike Watson mikew@... [070]" mailto:070@... wrote:

Got 'em last week.  I'm on 15M but I haven't heard him.

BTW, still need MS for WAS, Jeff.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com/
http://www.crucis.net/1632search

On 02/15/2016 11:35 AM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

 ZF1DM ..calling cq on15m now ...strong signal in MS

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS