From: "Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Welcome

That'd be about 1100 stickers between the two reflectors!

73

Matt King
070 #1708 LONP #261
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 11:56 AM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

A crazy thought – but why not a “sticker” for those on the reflector – say our logo looking into a mirror seeing himself reflected??

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John Etling
070 #1820   LONP #321