Re: Welcome

Rick - N7WE

Wow!  2240 members!  Welcome to all the recent new members and I hope you enjoy 070 as much as I do!  Hope to work you soon!

On another point, I noticed yesterday that although we have had outstanding membership growth in the Club, this Yahoo Group only has 802 members!    That surprised me as it is a great way to stay up with what is happening not only with the Club, but spots, DX, helpful tips, etc. And once you join, you can elect to get all postings via email as they happen, a daily summery, or no email at all and only read the postings when you visit the website.

Is there a way we can encourage more membership participation in this group?

Rick - N7WE - #1602