From: 'John Etling' john@... [070] [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 01:46
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] k4lea on 160m

You are able to work as many contacts on 40m, 80m or 160m in any 6 hour CONSECUTIVE time period on 02-14-2016 between 00:00-23:59:59 UTC.

I other words, I specifically chose to work from 01:00 to 07:00 UTC or 19:00–01:00 CENTRAL time (spanning across 13 February to 14 February, local time).  That is my actual time block I will get credited for.

Having said that, should I decide I want to work another 6 hour time block sometime before the end of 14 February 2016 UTC time (18:00 Central time), then I have to pick which of the two 6 hour time blocks I want to keep for my final score. Obviously, you will want to compare the two time blocks and score each of them, then keep the higher scoring block of time.

Hope this helps!

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:04 PM, "Les Alverson kd4sfd2@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I can see you about 50% now.

Les k4lea

On 2/13/2016 20:50, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] wrote:

on 160m now sending cq's .... band is dead so far

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS