From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 12:29 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] The Narrows vs Fisherman's Inn vs Bookbinder's

Hey Milt,

In 1984, the year my favorite team went to the World Series... I had a conference to go to in Philly, and on the way there, everyone on the plane was talking about the place​. Went there one night, it was great, went back a second night and it did me in. It wasn't the food or the service, I just wasn't used to eating that much fresh seafood. I'd go back in a New York Minute.

73 de Joe KJ8O

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 2:57 PM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Anybody ever eat at Bookbinder’s (Bookies) in Philly?

WOW!