From: "Morris Wideman wa4mit@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Rotor

Jerry you might look at renting one of these lift devices with no more height than that I don`t think the lift would be as expensive as a truck. My tower is 60 ft and guy I use can just reach it he has a old power company truck that has a lift arm as part of bucket which is nice since it can hold the antenna and reaches a few feet higher. I looked into the lift but it was more expensive than paying this fellow and he does the work.
Morris

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:16 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Tower is 35-40 ft.   No problem there are climbers around here I can use.

Almost rented a bucket truck but cost would have been over $300 !   Live in high rent district.

Jerry