Re: ZF1DM on 15

Jim K5SP

And everyone of them has their hands in someone else's wallet!

On 2/3/2016 2:55 PM, Martin Tuip ajax@... [070] wrote:

25 more years for me. I am 2500 miles away from my radio ... but on the plus side I am spending quality time with 10,000 lawyers under one roof.

Martin
kg7hax

-------- Original message --------
From: "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: 02/03/2016 15:32 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] ZF1DM on 15

That;s OK it didn't hurt......much.
It won't be long before I am retired and I will have the opportunity to laugh last and work will be but a fleeting nightmare.
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482 (still workin)

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 3:07 PM, "John Etling - K3JAE john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Sorry Joe… it is not intentional… ~slowly pulls knife outta Joe~

… I’m just saying’

73 de K3JAE
John Etling
070 #1820   LONP #321

From: "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: Wednesday, 03 February 2016 at 13:56
To: "070@..." <070@...>

You guys are killin me!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 2:23 PM, "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Surprisingly I enjoyed a HUGE opening on 15m for about 2.5-3 hours. Worked both JTxx and PSK modes and made 17 calls total, 15 of them from different DX entities (meaning no dupe entities and non-US). Even snatched a TA call outta the mess!!
So I am satisfied with 15m this AM. I will admit the PSK contacts were a bit slimmer pickings though. The majority (all but 4) of my contacts came via JT mode. Could have had more PSK contacts in the book but they would all have been dupes. Never saw the Algerian call though – go figure.
… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John Etling
070 #1820   LONP #321