Sent from Windows Mail

From: 070 Reflector
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎February‎ ‎3‎, ‎2016 ‎2‎:‎52‎ ‎PM
To: 070 Reflector

This guy has been hanging around 20m, but seems to make a couple contacts and disappears when he has too many calling him.   Suspect he's part of the crew with W9SW who's been operating mostly CW  from St. Barts.

For years I've been trying to convince FS/K9EL to operate PSK31  when he vacations on St. Barts,  but digital doesn't exist for him.  Best I ever got from him was convincing him to operate his IL  remote from Canada so I could hear him work himself.  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY