Re: KQ4KK Congaree NP NP12 On-the-air

Jerry N9AVY

Same here when I worked him  ... bunch of LIDs !

jerry n9avy

From: "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 12:51 PM
Subject: RE: [070] KQ4KK Congaree NP NP12 On-the-air

Got him, I hope, I saw his report but not sure if he responded in kind to mine – 30 freakin high power PSKers all on top of me and he… no respect… Can’t wait 30 freakin’ seconds for the station to clear the call…

I’m logging him. If anyone can confirm he OK’d my return I would feel much better…

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John Etling
070 #1820   LONP #321