Re: KQ4KK Congaree NP NP12 On-the-air

John Etling

Got him, I hope, I saw his report but not sure if he responded in kind to mine – 30 freakin high power PSKers all on top of me and he… no respect… Can’t wait 30 freakin’ seconds for the station to clear the call…

I’m logging him. If anyone can confirm he OK’d my return I would feel much better…

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...