PSKMeter--> one more time + loss's

Joe,

You’re definitely included! At 1.5 watts, you can’t afford to lose a DB or even a fraction of a DB.

My #1 DX Elmer, Vince, W5KC, (sk) who lived way back up in Bayou Lafourche`, Louisiana, used to say, all the time:

“Prêter attention à la perte's!

In Cajun French that means, “Pay attention to the loss’s!”

Have you ever measured your RF output at the feed point of your antenna?

It would be interesting to see your output at the feed point of your antenna and your estimated ERP.

Milt.

N6mg

070-650

LONP #76

PS: Pls do a log search? Have we ever worked? As N6MG? W6QE? Or my club call, W6QP?