Re: Remote Control Fun

boat.anchor@...

Jerry
I have been anxiously watching the past couple days. I am glad to report back that you definitely
appear to still be alive. I was worried we were being contacted from the other side on a freq that
we were not aware of. This could have got you in the record books.
TIC
Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

While remote operation seems great, I would be more worried about the occasional lightning storms taking out antennas, radios and the computer.  I've had some nasty nearby lightning strikes in the past and when I lived several years ago, I had an 80 ft. tower which took a couple hits.  I realize insurance might cover this, but after a few hits the insurance company might start questioning claims...