Certificates & Hats Shipped

ny2u@...

Greetings:

I want to inform you folks that the certificates and hats have been mailed out this week for the April 21, 2001 TARA PSK Rumble (The Spring Wake-Up"). Again, I apologize for the long delay and that problem lies solely on my shoulders, nobody else! I would appreciate hearing from you folks as you receive them at  "ny2u@..." . For those overseas, please expect some delays in the mail due to the recent troubles here in the United States.

Thank You!
Bill Eddy, NY2U
ny2u@...

P.S.: - TARA still has several openings on a new and unnamed PSK Rumble Team. If you would like to be part of TEAM TARA, sign up now by dropping me a e-mail.  Please remember that TARA needs you!