Re: NPOTA

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

Completed   300 SSB   and 9 PSK31  QSOs

On 1/1/2016 4:28 PM, David Kjellquist dave@... [070] wrote:

KQ4KK   from NS55   is on 20M  PSK31     work hundreds on SSB   now PSK31

On 1/1/2016 12:38 PM, David Kjellquist dave@... [070] wrote:

Look for KQ4KK later this afternoon from 96 National Historic Site in South Carolina.  Kent will operate from about 1 - 5 pm EST on 20M. Initially on SSB but switching to PSK31 later in the afternoon.   He will also be listening on DSTAR reflector 30C

I will post again when I know he is switching to PSK31.

Dave   WB5NHL   #143

On 1/1/2016 11:19 AM, Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070] wrote:

N8P from HP20 (Keweenaw) is operating on 20 meters PSK31.

I can't copy them but I see others working them.

Sure hope there will be others working PSK31 for this event.

73 de Joe

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator