Re: operating mobile

Kevin Lemon

Now, all I gotta do is plug the laptop in..

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Kevin Lemon
wrote:
We're always to blame. First thing I learned twenty two years ago when I left the airlines to be a free (ahem) spirit..

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 4:08 AM, 'John Etling' john@... [070]
<070@...> wrote:

And being a truck driver / Trucking company Owner I am pretty darn sure the truck driver took the fault – because someone not paying attention to what they are doing automatically is the fault of the over the road trucker driver…

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...