Re: Windows 10 - My Opinion

Adam Mercier, KM7N #1310

Well, with the positive response so far, I might take some time over the long weekend to give Win 10 a shot on my desktop. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Adam, KM7N #1310

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2015, at 11:25 AM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hi Adam,

I’ve been working with Windows professionally since it first was released in December, 1987.

In my view, Windows 10 is the most stable and rational release they’ve ever had.

You can eliminate the tiles altogether – or learn to use them.

I’ve upgraded every Windows PC and laptop in the house to Windows 10.

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC