Re: PSKFest 2016 is just a few days away!

ljl2002@att.net

Milt,
I probably fall into the "other" category but we on the East side are broadminded enough to read you loud and clear.  Looking forward to meeting some new callsigns in 2016.  Still working on WTW but I'm starting to see some blue sky on the left side of the tally sheet.

Just barely made the 25 on 25.  Had to work right up to the end.  Lots of QRN here.

HNY to all 070'ers.  See ya.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 8:01 AM, "n6mg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Good morning Ladies, Gents & Others,
This is just a nudge to remind everybody of our upcoming operating event, PSKFest, 2016.
Complete info can be found at:

What a great way to start the new year! We've got 24/7, 24/7/365, WABOL, WTW, LONP...and the list goes on and on!

I suppose I should mention that this starts at 0000-Z (Zulu, UTC, GMT, depending on how long you've been licensed),  on Saturday, and runs for 24 hours.
(0000-Z on Saturday is Friday evening for us in North America)

Newer members? A great way to meet other members and to get started on your LONP, etc.

More nudges will follow as we get closer.

Vy 73 es dx de,
Milt.
N6MG
070-650