PSKFest 2016 is just a few days away!

Good morning Ladies, Gents & Others,

This is just a nudge to remind everybody of our upcoming operating event, PSKFest, 2016.

Complete info can be found at:

http://www.podxs070.com/o7o-club-sponsored-contests/pskfest

What a great way to start the new year! We've got 24/7, 24/7/365, WABOL, WTW, LONP...and the list goes on and on!

I suppose I should mention that this starts at 0000-Z (Zulu, UTC, GMT, depending on how long you've been licensed),  on Saturday, and runs for 24 hours.
(0000-Z on Saturday is Friday evening for us in North America)

Newer members? A great way to meet other members and to get started on your LONP, etc.

More nudges will follow as we get closer.

Vy 73 es dx de,
Milt.
N6MG
070-650