Well let me see…
1. Raise my shorty tower and get my 2m, 440 and 6m beam back in operation.
2. Work a few more DX countries so I can at least say I am near 200 countries worked (currently at 128).
3. Install the new 80/160m add-on to my vertical that is supposed to help in antenna efficiency on those bands.
4. Learn to operate RTTY
5. Re-Learn CW so I can join in on the CW portion of the band. Basically time to relearn code as has been 12+ years since I even attempted to do code. Learned it to take General test, then promptly dropped it as had no interest in it at the time.
6. Anything else I may have not mentioned or even become aware of yet.