Re: What do you hope to achieve in 2016?

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

Larry
You might want to use a paddle a little bit easier than a fist pounder
N9JCA Chris PODXS #797 LONP #165
73
" I am always doing that which I CANNOT do; in order that I may LEARN how to do it "
On 12/28/15 3:10 PM, Ld Rockne pops435@... [070] wrote:

2016 Goals:

1. Work at least 1 psk-31 station/day including Feb. 29th. (365+1)

2. Put up a 40 meter antenna, so I can work on my third leg of 24/7.

3. Get on the air with my new Yaesu I purchased in the 4th Qtr of 2015,
    and work toward my 6-meter endorsement.

4. This year, I am going APE again! Hope band condx are better.
     Would also like to try NPOTA.

5. Finally, like Paula, I would like to try my hand at CW. Dropped it
over 40 yrs ago     when I upgraded from novice, so I am really sloooow now.
    Bought a new straight key for the event, but did not realize how
rusty I really am.

Whew! I'm tired now, tnx fore the idea!

Larry WA7HDZ #404

On Monday, December 28, 2015 8:27 AM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Here's my list.

#1 - This if nothing else!  Work a PSK31 contact on Monday Feb 29, 2016 so I've covered the +1 portion of 24/7, 365, +1.  If I miss this one....well, it will take another 4 years for the opportunity to come around again!

#2 - Activate some of the NPOTA sites using PSK31.  I'll post here on the list when I plan to activate.  Really want to make a PSK31 presence in this ARRL event.

#3 - This it the tough one.  Get an antenna up and make some 160m contacts.  I'm on a small lot with HOA restrictions.  Got to do some thinking on this one!

Rick - N7WE - #1602