Re: What do you hope to achieve in 2016?

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Justin - what is keeping you off the air? Something we can help you with?

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK kc2gik@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I just want to get some help getting back on the air!!
Justin,KC2GIK

On 12/28/2015 10:42 AM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] wrote:

The only thing I’d like to pass on for 2016, is to empathize my promotion of broad mindedness to anyone that can see my views.

Then, I have a 3 el Mosely tribander that covers 12m-17m and 30m. I’d like to get it up on my tower. It’ll be a few years until I can take advantage of the 12m and 17m potions, but I am so looking forward to 3 elements on 30m.

Milt.

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76