Re: 24/7

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Matt — I see that PJ2MI IOTA I get an error at the bottom of the progress checker page.  I went and looked at his QRZ page and he lists his IOTA as SA-099

I have another error on there but I figured that out with David’s help and I will add the ‘dash’ in there for the VK station

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Dec 27, 2015, at 12:23 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats, Dan - job well done!

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Tree must be an oak full of acorns because anyone who tackles the 24/7 is a candidate for the "acorn ranch" !   :-)

Jerry  N9AVY