Re: WABOL

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Let me know what the strongest signal is you see and I’ll try to find that signal and go just below and call you???

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:40 AM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I’m there too at about 14.070.5 in a qso with n9vel. I will look for you!

Paula K7PAX

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 08:33
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service
Subject: Re: [070] WABOL

Paula - 20 meters seems to be the best for me right now so I’m calling you on 20 meters right now!!  1633Z

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Dec 22, 2015, at 11:03 AM, Kevin Lemon k0mci@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Believe it or not I've found 15 open this morning. 1500 miles worth anyhow. Okay, sure, it was barefoot mobile SSB, but I'm hearing 17 well also. Maybe more options for for you?

I am getting on the air right now – 20 or 40 meters, depending on what looks most promising. Going down to the shack right now! Thanks for all the support from all of you out there!

Paula K7PAX #1739