Re: More 24x7 craziness - need 11:00 p.m. pacific tonight and tomorrow night

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Sorry I lost most of your text in the deep QSB, Paula - I hope the contact helped, at least!

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 9:28 PM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I know that staying up isn’t the hard part – it’s the propagation that will be the challenge. I’ll try 80 meters too.

Nothing worse than getting up in the middle of the night and not make one contact. I know . . .

Thanks for your support Jerry and everyone else too!

Paula K7PAX #1739