From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 8:23 PM
To: 070@...; 070_contest@...
Subject: [070] 2016 DX Endorsement Announcement

This upcoming year's countries for the DX Endorsements will be:

HK - COLOMBIA
CO - CUBA
9A - CROATIA

Hopefully this will provide a good mix of attainability across the three. Japan was a bit more difficult this year than I'd anticipated. Seems that last year's bevy of JA stations on 15m dried up this year!

So far we have (and it's actually more than I realized):
39	2015DX-UT (Ukraine)
28	2015DX-PY (Brazil)
11	2015DX-JA (Japan)
Here's the numbers for 2014 for comparison:
65	2014DX-VE (Canada)
35	2014DX-LU (Argentina)

73

Matt King