Re: IOTAs

Bill Garwood

OK..21.050 CW

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2015 6:17 PM
To: yahoogroups
Subject: [070] IOTAs

Here's some upcoming IOTA for those chasing IOTA awards on PSK....

- n9avy    (fm OPDX Bulletin)

C6, BAHAMAS. John, KK4OYJ, will once again be active as C6ATS from mid-
November until the beginning of March, probably bypassing Bimini Islands
(NA-048) initially, but checking in at Great Harbour Cay in the Berry
Islands group (NA-054). He states, "... won't be QRV every day, but I
hope to be active as often as possible." John also mentions, "I'm hoping
to add a few more islands to the groups in the Bahamas this year. So
stand-by for some names that may not be on the official IOTA list (yet)...
... I'm aiming to activate as many of the IOTA groups as I can – NA-001,
NA-054, NA-048, NA-113 and maybe NA-080."
Activity will be on 80-6 meters
using SSB, QRS CW, RTTY, PSK and JT-65. He has posted a "C6 Bands and Modes
Desired" survey at:    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PLVGNRR

C6 Bands and Modes Desired Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

As usual, John will be using Twitter <https://twitter.com/@itinerantham>
to indicate what band he is on. If like last year, John will be using a
TS-480HX or K3 with Vertical dipoles on 17/15/12/10m and maybe 20m. Power
will be from a deep-cycle 5035Ah battery recharged daily. QSL via M0OXO
using his OQRS service. Logs will be uploaded to LoTW as soon as possible
(usually same day). For more details and updates, watch John's Web page
at:                        https://kk4oyj.wordpress.com