Re: VY1MB - Yukon Territory

Robert Johnstone

your houses don't slide into the roadbeds with 1/4" rain either.ad0qo 1396

From: "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 9:14 PM
Subject: RE: [070] VY1MB - Yukon Territory

¼” of rain is Armageddon? Wow!! Shoot we received just over 3” of much needed rain, over the 1½ days I might add, and it was barely enough. Not one report of flooding either… ¼” of rain is like nothing!!
Leave it to the West Coasters to overblow a simple rain… TV stations going into “Emergency” mode is a bit jumping the gun ain’t it?
… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John Etling
070 #1820   LONP #321