Re: Activity in Idaho or Hawaii on PSK

John Etling

The G station is no longer in HI… I believe he is now in GA or somewhere in the SE of the country – I worked him in both places… Just cannot remember exactly the SE US state he is in, or was in. Haven’t heard much of him over last few weeks… but then again, that has been true of any/all PSK.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...