Re: 24/7

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks Robert

Dan Morris

On Oct 18, 2015, at 3:18 PM, Robert Johnstone shopr3@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

If you look at the interactive greyline maps at those times.  You may start to see a propagation pattern and also Most people in Europe were already awake.   As the earth tips back in winter from the sun, the shape of the greyline changes
so folks way north never see the greyline or may see it constantly {i.e. midnight sun} depending on season.  Just another part of the equation.  Good hunting Robert AD0QO 1395

From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 12:11 AM
Subject: [070] 24/7

Well, I got my contacts for the 0400 and 0500Z hours. So, I’m off to bed for the night. Thanks to all and those that tried. I actually worked F1ABE for both hours and also worked a TX station. The Europe is what is
a shocker for me, especially this time of morning so maybe the propagation is going to be nice for us for awhile.

Mike, K6MKF, sorry but did not see your trace at all either. Maybe again sometime.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...