ADIF Validator

Robert A Carter (W0QFW)

Seems I have made the ADIF Validator mad again with counties I have.. Anyone have some time to help me out here, might just need one of them for some kind of award :) Hi Hi....

bad value: 'VA,NORFOLK' - Googling Norfolk always comes up with "Formed out of consolidation of Norfolk County (extinct) and City of South Norfolk(extinct)" or "Norfolk, Va. is not located in a county. Norfolk is an independent city; its city government is run by a city manager and a city council elected to represent the city's districts, rather than by a county government."  I have like 10 contacts all putting that as their county and don't have credit for any of them it seems.  What do others put as the county to get credit?

bad value: 'LA,East Baton Rouge' - No idea on this one. Looks right to me.
bad value: 'MT,Lewis and Clark' - Should it be Lewis & Clark?
bad value: 'MD,Prince Georges' - This one is always Prince George's.  Can you put the 's in there and not make it mad?

Thanks
 Robert (W0QFW)