Re: anyone need 0700Z

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Wow, I was up at about 0612Z and worked a NM station for that hour but then he faded out as we were signing off.  After that I listened but the band was very, very quiet so I went back to bed.  If I’d have known you were going to be up I probably would have stayed up.  guess I should have sent out a message, huh?   0700Z hour is all I need for the early morning for a Wednesday.  Maybe next time.  It’s just I don’t know when I’m going to be getting up at night!! hihi

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Oct 14, 2015, at 2:50 AM, Robert Johnstone shopr3@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

ad0qo anyone working on 0700 z this morning?
looking at 7.070.70
Robert 1396