Re: question about the 24/7

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks David.

Dan Morris

On Oct 12, 2015, at 8:12 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

It's the start time that is used:
  http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/24x7/
     "The ADIF fields of QSO_DATE and TIME_ON (qso start) are used to determine the day of the week and the hour."

73 & GL on 24x7!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 5:54 AM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Ok, lol — I just didn’t know if it actually looked at both but not sure all programs actually have or use an end time or not.

I’m up now if anyone is around for the 09 or 1000 Z hours!!!

Dan Morris

On Oct 12, 2015, at 4:17 AM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Having just completed mine a few weeks ago I can safely, and with some slight knowledge, say that the 24/7 checker looks at BEGIN time of QSO.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:59:14 -0400
Subject: [070] question about the 24/7

Was wondering how the 070 checker works as far as the 24/7 goes. If I need the 0600Z hour and I make a contact at , say 0558Z and the QSO does not end till 0601Z hour will the checker see that I worked both hours and count that contact last the 0500 and 0600Z hours as long as I have a stop time in the record??

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...