Re: Extra Class License granted

Robert Johnstone

Well once upon a time you had to have a license and display it on your crystal controlled <5W AM 11m rig so no bets on the "Friendly Candy Co." Robert ad0qo 1396

From: "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Extra Class License granted

Put 10 psychologists in a room and ask the same question  and you get 10 different answers.. depends on whether they subscribe to Freud, Jung and others methods.

Seriously, I read somewhere that a large percentage of hams who receive OO Notices are Extras ...  kind of makes one wonder if being an Extra gave them a bigger hat size ?

BTW, I;ve never subscribed to that mantra that "if I had to pass this or that test; then everyone else should, too".  It's whatever the FCC deems necessary to grant a license  to the operator.  I just hope they don't start putting licenses in cereal boxes ! :-)

Jerry  n9avy