Re: 40M

Dan,

OK. You want to hit the sack, or try for 0500z. just let me know? I have a full bowl of Cherry Garcia. Hi hi

Milt.

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:34 PM
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Subject: Re: [070] 40M

I sure do.  I also need 06, 07 and 08 but I won’t be staying up for those hours tonight.  What I’ve been doing is going to bed and usually wake up during those hours and I just come in here and see what’s going on.    I’m not really gung ho on getting this finished any time soon.  I’m just working on it as I can.  I have set Thanksgiving as a goal to complete all the hours except for the Sunday (church) and Wednesday (church) hours.  Those I should get if/when we have snow/ice and they cancel services.

Dan Morris

On Oct 7, 2015, at 12:29 AM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Dan,

Log it! I did. Hi Hi