Re: New Certified Night Owl

Dan Morris - KZ3T

If you are still up, give me a shout on 40 meters!!  I had to get up for a drink and just worked a CA station for the 06 Zulu hour!!  Maybe I can get the 07 Hour before going back to bed --

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Sep 4, 2015, at 2:49 AM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Shew – slept like a log in the forest – even had a owl park on my arm for a bit – at least I think/hope it was an owl – Anyways the Yorkies said time to run outside. Does one need a wing to learn the handshake?

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...