Re: 24/7 endorsement completed!!

declan lennon

HI john well done on the 24/7 have been
Keeping an eye on your progress would love
To try for it but thing it might be harder on this
Side of the water I do not know if anybody in eu has it I may be wrong I will look my time slots

Declan ei9hq/ei100mfa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sep 3, 2015, 15:05:58, 'John Etling' john@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

SWEEET! Than I did make it inside the top 20 – Hallelujah!

Umm… sorry for making everyone try for the 24/7 endorsement now… Gotta love the crazy people!!

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...