Club Log Question

Bill Garwood

Hello,

I signed up as a member of PODXS 070 Club in my ClubLog account a couple of weeks ago.  See attachment.  When I go to Club Leagues and click on the 070 Club link, it says there are 26 members signed up.  When I open the link, it says there are 24 members.  My call does not show up in the 070 league info.  I'm probably one of the two that is missing. I have regularly updated with ClubLog and use it all of the time to assist with QSLing.  Any clue why I am not showing up in the 070 Club stats?  I probably did not check a box or something....

Thanks and 73!

Bill N4GBK