Re: King of Endorsement Checker

W7RIV

Thank you very much. This would have been inserted via JT-65HF.

Bryon W7RIV

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 6:33 PM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Got it!  Your QSO for    NR5O JT65 20150821   has some bad characters (null, ascii=0) in the Name, QSLMsg, Comment fields which were causing a premature end to the processing of the file...  Not sure how those would have gotten into DXK  (via JTAlert??).    I've updated my processing script to strip them, so it's all good now!  (i refreshed your log, too, using the fix)

Thanks for reporting that!

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Done. Just uploaded it as my full export.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 12:20 PM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

No problem -- easiest way is just upload it normally and drop me an email.

On Aug 30, 2015 2:05 PM, "Bryon nnegrom@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Would you mind if I sent you. File and had you look at it?

Bryon W7RIV

On Sunday, August 30, 2015, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Looks ok to me now ... and i see the timestamp on it is "W7RIV - 03:34:26 30-Aug-2015 - Trophy Case" ..
I can only guess (since i don't keep copies of the uploaded logs; and my bad for not looking earlier) that the earlier log had an issue -- maybe didn't fully upload, or wrong file was uploaded, or something like that.

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I haven't head back. I tried some things. One thing I did was export only PSK31 contacts and that worked.  Not sure why it would stop. Information from Sir David would still be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryon W7RIV

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hmmm.... I have to defer to David on this one. A cursory look at your ADIF data didn't reveal anything crazy.

Though I could have stared straight at something and just not seen it.......... :-P

73

Matt King

KK4CPS

kk4cps@...

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

David or group...can someone give me some feedback? I think something is wrong. I'm not doing anything different, but I'm not getting endorsements to show up as in progress, completed, etc.

This wasn't the case until just the last week.

Thanks,
Bryon W7RIV