Re: 2015 contest certficates and stickers

W7RIV

That is such an extraordinary task. So many items.

Bryon W7RIV

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 10:40 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

You can confirm what's in the mail queue here:

If there's a targeted (or sent) mailing date, that's listed instead of TBD .. the dates get set closer to the physical mailing.

At the top, there's summary counts -- note that's a really big pile of envelopes!!!

And at the very bottom, there are counts by item -- e.g. you can see that AB2015-STPATS (39) and AB2015-VALENTINE (19) are listed (AB="AttaBoy") so that means the set has been added to the mailing queue ... so if you should be getting those but they're not listed with your callsign, let Matt know.  Ditto for any endorsements.

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 9:34 PM, k7pax@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Have the certificates and participation stickers for any of the 2015 contests gone out yet? I haven’t received any for this year’s stuff. Not impatient, just want to make sure I didn’t get missed. (Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day contests)

Paula K7PAX #1739