From: "Bryon nnegrom@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:38 PM
Subject: [070] Ettiquette

I want some opinions. If I had to say much about my style, I would say I'm closer to contests then to rag chewing.

When I do PSK sometimes I feel like a jerk. I return their calls, or their CQ. I'll send some pertinent information for the QSO. I have it setup so I can easily make some personal comments. And then I want to be done. I really am not interested in the station and other information. So, am I being a jerk after someone sends me their long list of things to reply back with, "Thanks for the QSO and best of luck"

Thanks,
Bryon W7RIV