To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [070] ATTENTION FREE AGENTS

Greetings all,

I'm torn.  On one side there's TARA.  I've got a great certificate on the wall from the 2000 Fall Classic Rumble.  Since then I've been tuned into the TARA reflector and keep up on all their goings on.

On the other side there's PODXS.  I have another great certificate from them (#38) as a member of the 070 Club.  I'm getting stuff from their reflector, too.

So there's this line drawn in the sand and all I can think of is to mess it up a little.  So here's the latest thought:

K4FBP and K8IJ will revive the old Florida Amateur Radio Transmitting Society, get 3 more folks who are in Florida, have ever been in Florida, or have ever heard of Florida to join us and take y'all on.

Looking forward to the Rumble on October 6th.  VY 73,

Chas, K8IJ (ex WA4RRB)
Gaffer for F.A.R.T.S.