Re: Club Calendar

W7RIV

I added it. Great idea! Can we have SPE? (September PSK Expedition)? =)

Bryon W7RIV

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 7:59 PM, John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt et al
This calendar shows the FL APE which is supposed to be happening now as did yours.
Does anyone know if they are operating.
John KE4JB

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:48 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

One of members, Steve/N0LTM, has graciously created a Google Calendar that shows the APE operations as they currently stand.  He actually did this several days ago and I forgot to post the links. Thanks, Steve! Sorry, Steve... :-/

I believe we'll be able to coordinate and get the rest of the club's activities/contests/milestone dates listed on there as well.

Use this link if you want to add the calendar to your own Google Calendar collection.  It will convert the events to local time.

If you want to just want to web to it and not bother with Google apps, then the link below  will give the calendar in UTC.

I hope these are useful for club members. Please give some feedback and ideas on what dates should appear on the calendar other than activity, contest and APE dates.

Once again, thanks to Steve for his efforts!

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director