Re: My 24/7 Marathon to start in 20mins

John Etling

Need ONLY 17:00 UTC – 12:00 noon central than today is a success and completed in full… exhausted so setting alarm to make it happen… then back up by 2300 central this evening to get started again… This day was tough as I had 7 slots but all were scattered over an 11 hour period – making for a LOOOONG day. Hoping the noon hour here has some sigs I can knock one out at top of hour so I can literally pass out on the floor or against the wall or partially in/out of a room or wherever as at this point in time I don‘t really care…

KUDO’s to those who have already made the 24/7 – I understand now the effort involved in obtaining this endorsement let me tell you…

BUT I shall persevere and I shall get this done by week’s end.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...