Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE

stan W9SMR

SORRY...MAKE THAT 12:00

From: robinstan@...
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:00:10 -0400

Update...11:00 a.m. EDST

Bob calling on 6m.

He will return to 20m and I have found traces on 15m.

Look for KC9UR.

73
Stan
W9SMR/9

To: 070@...; w2den@...; k1cgi@...; dennisrblanchard@...; glwells@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:13:53 -0400
Subject: [070] KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE

Good morning,

Bob calling on 6m. No traces visible. He will call at the top of every hour (if he remembers).

He has returnd to 20m with his fantastic 4-Square Swim Raft and I will try 40m, check 30m, 17m and 15m using the 31 foot vertical on the kayak or the dipole.

Look for KC9UR!

We have had many 3-Band APE Hunters qualify. About 120 QSO's so far and 2 with W6QP - APE to APE.

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 02:39:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [070] 6M APE

Bob and Stan ....thanks for another great APE expedition !   .....This is my 3rd year with working you on at least 3 bands ....20-30-40 so far .... Bwana 3rd year ....I get to fill that empty certificate frame I have been saving for this year .....I will be looking to work you on the other bands in the next couple of days .... maybe even 6 meter  .....thanks again and 73

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, August 24, 2015 8:45 PM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR APE on 40m 7.072.13
John KE4JB

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 9:16 PM, Art Peters k0acp@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Sorry ladies and gents,
nada here in Mid MI …

73,

Art
070# 1140
LONP # 164
K0ACP@...

On Aug 24, 2015, at 9:09 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

dead here also but will monitor and send out cq"s for a short while yet

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, August 24, 2015 8:07 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

calling cq now on 50.290

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, August 24, 2015 8:00 PM, "stan robinson robinstan@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Bob is seeing activity on 6m...help him out...KC9UR...

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:49:58 -0400
Subject: [070] Ape sighting on a 2nd band!

KC9UR, who was on 30m much earlier, is on the low end of 20m right now.

Go get 'em!

73

Matt King
070 #1708 LONP #261