Re: moving up the list

John Etling

I briefly saw WB4MNK so never actually worked him. Got CO6CG which is all I needed for the time slot. Let me get out of the “WOW, I am tired” stage and I will be more than happy to assist anyone work their way up the grid…. Be specific of day/time and if the noise/static gods decide to be quiet or at least talk in a low roar I will help anyone. I understand the time and effort (now) it takes to get the hardest hours available.  I’d help with the 11:00 am hour (i.e. 16:00 Central) if I awaken by then and get on in time.

So, in summary, 2 days – 100% success and those days are now closed out as complete.

I am going to find a bed to fall into and not wake up for oh… maybe 15 hours or thereabouts to start this all over again tonight.

Thanks to all who TRIED and those who actually was able to get through the noise to me.

Wednesday is going to be the hardest challenge as I have time slots spread out all over – with 2 hour breaks in between but I am devoted to getting these done if possible.

The fun begins at 02:00 Central time (07:00 UTC) so see all then, assuming something unforeseen does not jump in my way.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...