Re: moving up the list

John Etling

You are correct, I am in Western TN, but barely by state charter…

I am literally ½ between Nashville and Memphis by driving distance but favor just a bit towards Nashville via air miles…  just west of the Tennessee River.

Arkansas… I think NO ONE lives there that has Amateur radio… I have not seen an AR station in months, then when I finally do actually work one, even though they say the confirm eQSL/LoTW et al, none ever come through…

I am having difficult time getting into KS most days but occasionally I get a few out of there. It is not a total loss there.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...